Open education offers an alternative path to development and professionalization. In this course, participants move beyond the borders of traditional educational institutions and experiment with new ways of working and learning.
Design and conceptualize MOOCs and related ideas in this interactive course.
This fully online course helps participants understand and adapt open online learning methods to their professional work.
- Learning methodologies
Participants dive into open education, from design considerations to scalability challenges.
- Topics related to open education, including its relevance in today’s online landscape
- All about envisioning and developing an online education platform
- How to measure impact and increase access to online education in the future
Participants explore varieties of online learning modules, enhanced by new digital resources.
- Build a theoretical foundation of online education technologies
- Utilize innovative instruments to design and implement MOOCs
- Identify challenges in the field and define solutions for scalability
This course combines individual learning with collaborative activities, such as online discussion forums.
- Participants that complete the programme receive a certificate in Innovative Learning Interventions.
- Trainers are e-learning experts who are motivated to help participants learn at a distance.
- The course’s online modules fit into even the busiest of schedules.